- Empty, non-hazardous aerosol cans are accepted at all CSWD Drop-Off Centers, or in your curbside recycling bin.
- Cans containing leftover hazardous materials must go to the CSWD Environmental Depot. Empty cans that contained hazardous materials may be disposed of in the trash.
- Spray paint is not accepted at PaintCare locations.
- Free if non-hazardous and empty.
- Hazardous aerosols brought to the Environmental depot are free for residents of Chittenden County.
- Chittenden County businesses that are Conditionally Exempt Generators (CEGS) may use the Environmental Depot to dispose of hazardous aerosols. Cost is $1.29 per lb.