Backyard Compost Bin Offer
The SoilSaver makes it easy to turn yard waste and food scraps into compost – black gold for your garden. Just layer your “browns” (leaves, paper, sawdust) with your “greens” (food scraps, fresh grass clippings), mix occasionally, wave your magic wand (not really), and behold – rich, dark compost!
Chittenden County residents can purchase SoilSaver backyard compost bins at a special discounted price all year long at Green Mountain Compost.
- Keep food scraps out of the landfill, reduce your trash disposal expenses, and make your own compost!
- Tough and weather-resistant, the SoilSaver 86 Gallon Recycled Plastic Compost Bin is made of 0.25-inch-thick structural foam, black recycled plastic.
- The material and bin structure are designed to hold heat inside for successful composting.
- The sturdy, insulated side panels bolt together, so you won’t have to worry about breaking snaps or clogged plastic tabs.
- Rust-free, nylon-threaded fasteners hold up well in the outdoor elements.
- The two top latches hold the lid securely in place.
- The 2-foot-square top opening makes it easier to fill and mix the contents, and two bottom doors provide full access for harvesting finished compost.
- Each door measures 15L x 10W inches. Made of 0.25-inch-thick black recycled plastic
Sold at Green Mountain Compost.
Price: $49.00, includes tax
Note: This offer is available to residents of Chittenden County only.
Green Mountain Compost accepts cash, local checks, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.