The State of Vermont has suspended recycling requirements of shingles until 8/31/2023
- Asphalt shingle sheets that are in good condition are accepted at:
- ReSOURCE Building Materials Center | Burlington | 802-846-4015
- Call Myers for cost information at their recycling center
- Dense C & D Material pricing (by volume) apply at CSWD Drop-Off Centers.
- 13 gallon – $5.00
- 33 gallons – $10.00
- 45 gallons – $15.00
- Cubic Yard – $82.00 (this volume only accepted at the Williston location)
Limitations, regulations and other specifications
- The State of Vermont has suspended recycling requirements of shingles until 8/31/2023.
- Some asphalt shingles, particularly in houses built prior to the mid-1970’s, contain asbestos. Any item containing asbestos is treated separately, and must be disposed according to state regulations. For more information, see ASBESTOS.
- Quantities of 1/2 Cubic Yard and up to 1 Cubic Yard are only accepted at the Williston location.