It is illegal to dispose of this item in the trash in Chittenden County, VT.
These items are required by the CSWD Ordinance to be separated from the trash and recycled. They may be placed in curbside bins or brought to any CSWD Drop-Off Center except Burlington.
- aluminum & steel cans
- aluminum foil
- aluminum pie plates
- glass food & beverage bottles & jars
- rigid plastic packaging & containers
- boxboard & corrugated cardboard
- white & colored paper
- paper mail & envelopes
- paper bags
- $2.00 for up to the 1 cubic yard limit at Drop-Off Centers
- No fee if bringing with household trash
- Contact your hauler for their rates for curbside pick-up