It is illegal to dispose of this item in the trash in Chittenden County, VT.
- All CSWD Drop-Off Centers except Burlington accept up to 5 oil filters per day.
- Chittenden County residents and businesses with more than 5 filters must bring them to the Environmental Depot by appointment only.
- up to 5 filters brought to CSWD Drop-Off Centers except Burlington: no fee
- any quantity brought by residents to the Environmental Depot by appointment only: no fee
- more than 5 punctured, hot-drained filters (from businesses): see Environmental Depot Price List
Limitations, regulations and other specifications
- Businesses must puncture and hot-drain filters before bringing them to the Environmental Depot. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment (802-865-4663).