HomeThe CSWD BlogGeneral TopicsHow To Receive CSWD’s Ballot Item

How To Receive CSWD’s Ballot Item

Due to changes in Vermont’s election law, CSWD’s bond issue was not eligible for inclusion on the General Election. Chittenden County residents have three easy ways to get the CSWD ballot.

And remember, CSWD will pay back this loan through operational revenue generated by the MRF. This bond will NOT impact your taxes and CSWD will NOT assess our member towns.

Here are options for receiving your CSWD ballot:

Option 1: Vote in person on Election Day (Nov. 8, 2022)

Option 2: Pick up a ballot at your Town Clerk’s or City Manager’s office.

Option 3: Request a mail-in ballot. Here’s how:

Go to the My Voter Page. Once you’ve signed in, click the line that says, “Click Here for Online Absentee Ballot Request.” On the next screen, check the box next to 11/08/22 – 2022 CSWD BOND VOTE.

That’s all it takes! If you still aren’t sure, call your Town Clerk’s office, give us a call or send your question using the form on our Contact Page.

Like this? Share it:
Jon Shenton
Jon Shenton