It is illegal to dispose of this item in the trash in Chittenden County, VT.
- Accepted at all Drop-Off Centers EXCEPT Burlington and Hinesburg locations.
Fees apply for loads of up to 20 tires (accepted at all Drop-Off Centers EXCEPT Burlington and Hinesburg):
- $3/tire up to 19.5” (motorcycle, car, van, and small truck tire)
- $15/tire 20”–24” (large truck tire)
- $56/tire Large equipment tires
NOTE: We will no longer charge $1 extra per tire on rim.
Loads of more than 20 tires accepted at Williston location ONLY:
- $225/ton (as of July 1, 2021) Accepted Monday – Friday only due to scale availability.
Limitations, regulations and other specifications
- Large loads of tires (more than 20) must be brought to the Williston Drop-Off Center to be weighed. Large loads are accepted Monday-Friday only, 8:00-3:30.