Accepted at all CSWD Drop-Off Centers.
Fees are based on rim size. A $1 additional charge per tire is applied to tires on rims.
- up to 16″: $2.75 ea; ($2.25 ea at Williston)
- 16.5″ – 19.5″ = $5.25 ea; ($3.75 ea at Williston)
- 20″ – 24.5″: $14.00 ea
- over 24.5″: $56.00 ea
- Motorcycle: $1.50 ea ($1.25 at Williston); $2.75 for 2 ($2.25 at Williston)
- Bicycle: $1.50 for 10 ($1.25 at Williston); $2.75 for 20 ($2.25 at Williston)
- Wheelbarrow: $1.00
Large loads (more than 20): $200 per ton
Fee is prorated for smaller loads. Large loads must be brought to the Williston Drop-Off Center. See Limitations & Specifications for more info.
Limitations, regulations and other specifications
- Large loads of tires (more than 20) must be brought to the Williston Drop-Off Center to be weighed. Large loads are only accepted Monday-Friday, when the scales are open (they are operated by a neighboring facility).