It is illegal to dispose of this item in the trash in Chittenden County, VT.
The following tire sizes are accepted at all Drop-Off Centers EXCEPT Burlington and Hinesburg locations:
- Standard vehicle tires (motorcycle, car, van) up to 19.5”
- Large truck tires ranging from 20”-24.5”
- Large equipment tires
Williston Drop-Off Center ONLY: Extra-large equipment and OTR tires 17.5” x 25” and larger
Fees apply for loads of up to 20 tires (accepted at all Drop-Off Centers EXCEPT Burlington and Hinesburg):
- $3/tire up to 19.5” (motorcycle, car, van, and small truck tire)
- $15/tire 20”–24” (large truck tire)
- $56/tire Large equipment tires
- $100/tire Extra Large equipment tires (as of 8/1/2022)
NOTE: We will no longer charge $1 extra per tire on rim.
Loads of more than 20 tires accepted at Williston location ONLY:
- $225/ton (as of July 1, 2021) Accepted Monday – Friday only due to scale availability.
- Large loads that contain extra large tires will be charged the regular rate of $225/ton plus a surcharge of $45 per XL tire. (as of 8/1/2022)
Limitations, regulations and other specifications
- Loads of more than 20 tires accepted Monday – Friday 8:00-3:30 at Williston location ONLY