Williston Drop-Off Center
Address: 1492 Redmond Rd. Williston, VT 05495
Materials Accepted, Limits, & Fees
If you are looking for pricing on a specific item, please visit our A-Z List.
CASH OR CHECK ONLY. Exact change is appreciated.
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m.- 3:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (scales unavailable)
- Masks are required in our facility. In Vermont, you are required to wear a face mask or covering in public spaces any time it is not possible to keep 6 feet apart from others who are not part of your household. This includes both indoor and outdoor public spaces.
- We request that you keep 6ft apart from other customers and CSWD staff.
- Vehicles will be metered into the facility.
Materials Accepted:Limits & fees may apply. Search the A-Z List for options for specific items.
- asphalt shingles
- rigid plastic containers
- rigid plastic packaging
- glass jars & bottles
- aluminum cans & foil
- cell phones
- clean gypsum drywall
- clean wood
- construction debris
- fluorescent bulbs
- food scraps
- motor oil and filters
- propane tanks(20 lb and smaller)
- propane tanks (100 lb and smaller)
- scrap metal
- yard trimmings