Williston Drop-Off Center
- Address: 1492 Redmond Rd. Williston, VT 05495
Materials Accepted, Limits, & Temporary Fees: We are not accepting construction debris or large, bulky furniture such as mattresses and sofas at this time. Contact Myers Recycling Center, or the All Cycle Transfer Station for options for those items.
- - Household trash up to 8 (45-gallon) barrels or bags; $5 (1-2), $10 (3-4) or $20 (5-8)
- - Blue-bin recycling (in any container) included in trash fee; $2 without trash (no limits)
- - Food scraps included in trash fee; $1 per bucket (up to 5 gal); 30-gallon limit. Free on Saturdays at Willston Drop-Off Center ONLY.
- - Customers who have only food scraps Monday through Friday should take them to Green Mountain Compost.; No fee
See list below for other items accepted. Search specific items on the A-Z list
for fees and limits. CASH OR CHECK ONLY.
Exact change is appreciated.
Hours of operation:
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m.- 3:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (scales unavailable)
- Sunday: CLOSED
- - We request that all customers wear masks and stay six feet apart.
- - Vehicles will be metered into the facility.
Materials Accepted Limits & fees may apply. Search the A-Z List for options for specific items.
- rigid plastic containers
- rigid plastic packaging
- glass jars & bottles
- aluminum cans & foil
- cell phones
- clean wood
- fluorescent bulbs
- food scraps
- Mercury-containing items
- Motor oil and filters
- propane tanks(20 lb and smaller)
- propane tanks (100 lb and smaller)
- scrap metal
- yard trimmings