Richmond Drop-Off Center
Address & Driving directions:
Address: 80 Rogers Lane Richmond, VT 05477
Fees & Limits:
No trailers or dumping mechanisms are allowed at this location to prevent backups onto Rt. 117.
Click here for current fees.
If you are looking for pricing on a specific item, please visit our A-Z List.
CASH OR CHECK ONLY. Exact change is appreciated.
– No appliances (accepted at Williston location only)
– No tires (accepted at Williston location only)
– No mattresses, box springs, couches, recliners or other over-sized bulky items.
Hours of Operation:
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Masks are required in our facility. In Vermont, you are required to wear a face mask or covering in public spaces any time it is not possible to keep 6 feet apart from others who are not part of your household. This includes both indoor and outdoor public spaces.
- We request that you keep 6ft distance apart from other customers and CSWD staff.
- Vehicles will be metered into the facility.
Materials Accepted:Limits & fees may apply. Search the A-Z List for options for specific items.
- rigid plastic containers
- rigid plastic packaging
- glass jars & bottles
- aluminum cans & foil
- cell phones
- clean wood
- construction debris
- fluorescent bulbs
- food scraps
- motor oil and filters
- propane tanks(20 lb and smaller)
- scrap metal
- yard trimmings