South Burlington Drop-Off Center
No trailers or dumping mechanisms allowed at this facility.
Address: 87 Landfill Rd. South Burlington, VT 05403
Phone: 802-872-8100 (CSWD Administrative office)
Materials Accepted, Limits, & Fees
- No appliances
- No mattresses or box springs
- No large furniture – couches, recliners or other oversized bulky items, etc.
For a full list of accepted items see list below.
If you are looking for pricing on a specific item, please visit our A-Z List.
- Cash | Checks with a current address and phone number
- Credit & Debit Cards – American Express, Discover, MasterCard & Visa
There is a a 3% convenience fee for all credit card transactions to cover our costs.
Hours of Operation:
- SUNDAY: CLOSED
- MONDAY: CLOSED
- TUESDAY: 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- WEDNESDAY: 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- THURSDAY: 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- FRIDAY: 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- SATURDAY: 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Materials Accepted:Limits & fees may apply. Search the A-Z List for options for specific items.
- aluminum cans & foil
- books - hard cover
- cell phones
- clean wood
- clothing and textiles
- construction debris
- fluorescent bulbs
- food scraps
- furniture (smaller items only; NO large items such as mattresses, box springs, couches, recliners)
- glass jars & bottles
- motor oil and filters
- propane tanks (20 lb and smaller)
- rigid plastic containers
- rigid plastic packaging
- scrap metal
- yard trimmings