It is illegal to dispose of this item in the trash in Chittenden County, VT.
- Cardboard is banned from the landfill in Chittenden County.
- Most types of cardboard must be recycled in your blue bin or cart.
- Please flatten it, place it in your blue bin and set it out with the rest of your curbside recycling
- Also, accepted for disposal at all CSWD Drop-Off Centers except the Burlington location.
Limitations, regulations and other specifications
- Some curbside haulers require them no larger than 2′ x 2′
(Please call your hauler for specifications)
- Up to 4′ on any one side at CSWD Drop-Off Centers.
For larger size cardboard, cut it to a smaller size
- Up to 1 cubic yard
- Accepted for disposal at all CSWD Drop-Off Centers except the Burlington location.
- Bring larger loads to: